Help bring an end to human trafficking
Your fundraising efforts will enable Polaris Project to achieve our central goal of creating long-term solutions while directly supporting the children, women and men who desperately need our help. Polaris Project is committed to supporting those who need us, no matter where they are in their journey.
Here is how your fundraising efforts will help us help victims of human trafficking:
- $25 supports operation of the national hotline for 2 hours
- $50 provides food for a survivor and her children for 1 week
- $120 or $10/month purchases basic supplies for a survivor receiving crisis services
- $240 or $20/month houses, clothes and feeds a survivor for 1 week
- $600 or $50/month provides one month of transitional housing for one victim
- $1,200 or $100/month supports on-the-ground advocacy efforts to improve legislation in one state for six months
How much do you want to raise?
Privacy and Searches
|Please make this page public, so anyone may search for it and donate.|
|Please make this page private, so it will not show up in any public listings.|
After saving, you will be able to view your page and email your friends about it.