A screening of the documentary Save My Seoul, followed by a panel discussion about the current realities of human trafficking in massage parlors across the United States. Save My Seoul sheds light onto the global sex industry through interviews with traffickers, civilians, police, and survivors. Join us to discuss the local context of modern slavery in San Francisco with experts from the human trafficking field.
- The moderator for the evening will be Rochelle Keyhan, Director of Disruption Strategies at Polaris, and the panelists are:
- Minouche Kandel, Women’s Policy Director at San Francisco Department on the Status of Women
- Eddie Byun, Executive Producer of Save My Seoul
- Antoniette Flores, Senior Inspector at San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Cristy Dieterich, Newcomers Health Program Manager, SF Department of Public Health
Popcorn and a fountain drink will be included with the purchase of a ticket for $5.00.
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
Arrive at 6:30pm
Opera Plaza Cinema
601 Van Ness Avenue