A screening of the documentary Save My Seoul, followed by a panel discussion about the current realities of human trafficking in massage parlors across the United States. Save My Seoul sheds light onto the global sex industry through interviews with traffickers, civilians, police, and survivors. Join us to discuss the local context of modern slavery in Los Angeles with experts from the human trafficking field.
- The moderator for the evening will be Rochelle Keyhan, Director of Disruption Strategies at Polaris, and the panelists are:
- Eddie Byun, Executive Producer of Save My Seoul
- Stephanie Taylor, Anti Trafficking Services Program Coordinator at The Salvation Army
- Detective Ray Bercini, LA County Sheriff’s Department
- Stephanie Molen, Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (CAST) Director of Partnerships
Popcorn and a fountain drink will be included with the purchase of a ticket for $5.00.
Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Cinemark 18 & XD
At The Promenade in Howard Hughes Center
6081 Center Drive